They arrived from all over the globe; they leave bonded for life as Berkeley MBAs. Along the way they organized top industry conferences, trekked to Cuba and Colombia, gave visibility to new social ventures, worked to advance gender balance, and balanced new babies with MBA studies.
They are the 2015 graduates of the full-time Berkeley MBA Program, and here are 7 things to know about them—and a look at life at Berkeley-Haas.
2. Are service-oriented, with 11 U.S. Berkeley-Haas veterans in the full-time program, and 43 across all three of our MBA programs.
3. Are genius multi-taskers: 8 babies born during their studies.
5. Win competitions with confidence and no attitude. 12 times.
6. Cultivate curiosity and crave adventure, climbing glaciers and out-paddling hippos on semester breaks.
7. Serve as a U.N. for social ventures as organizers of the largest student-run competition supporting social enterprises.
From International Business Acumen to Questioning the Status Quo and from a smart vibrator startup to (literally) swimming with sharks, it's been quite a ride. Get the full story—and the numbers behind it on our Haas Achieves site, celebrating two years in the life of the Berkeley-Haas Full-time MBA Program.