Admissions FAQ: Making changes to the application

How do I make a change or addition to my application once it has been submitted?

If you find an error or wish to make a change or submit additional information to your already submitted application, please notify us of the changes via email to mfe@haas.berkeley.edu.  Please be sure to include your full name and your application login ID in the email.

If you have materials that need to be mailed to us, such as transcripts or test scores, you can mail them to us via post at the address below.

Admissions
Master of Financial Engineering Program
University of California, Berkeley
S545 Haas School of Business, #1900
Berkeley, CA 94720-1900

Can I change or add recommenders after I have submitted my application?

Yes. If you wish to change or add a recommender after you have submitted your application, you can do it in one of two ways.

1.  Send an email to mfe@haas.berkeley.edu  and include your name, your login ID, and the information you wish to add.  If you wish to delete a recommender, please include that information as well.
  2. Alternatively, you can send any additional recommenders our recommendation form (available within the application instructions) and have that person fill it out and send it to us via mail or email.

The Berkeley Master of Financial Engineering Program, a STEM designated degree, provides you with the knowledge and skills to prepare you for a career in the finance/fintech industry.