The final application deadline for the Berkeley MBA for Executives Program is a little over a month away. The Round 2 Applications are due at 11:59pm on Tuesday, February 11, 2014.
If you would like help with your application or need to consult with one of our team members, please email email@example.com to schedule a personal consultation.
You also may find these application tips useful:
- Note that there are three main areas that we consider in the assessment of each application – academic aptitude, professional experience and personal qualities. All are equally important.
- Please list all undergraduate and graduate study on your application and submit transcripts for every program you attended.
- Note that we accept both GMAT and GRE exams. If you are unsure whether your score is competitive, you can always call our office and speak to a team member. We can assess how competitive your score may be relative to our pool.
- Be genuine and authentic in your personal essays. Don’t write what you think we want to hear. This is our chance to get to know you and what is important to you.
- Treat the interview as a professional job interview. Wear a suit, be composed and professional, and be prepared to answer several questions regarding your career and job function.