Time sure does fly, especially when you're having non-stop fun. As first years, we've already seen, done, heard, learned, and experienced an incredible amount. And the proof is in the list:
- Been starstruck by Haas-organized lectures with Tim Brown (CEO, IDEO), Jacqueline Novogratz (CEO, Acumen Fund), Paul Otellini (CEO, Intel), Vinod Khosla (Founder, Khosla Ventures), Mark Hurd (CEO, HP)
- Learned from the best. (No explanation necessary)
- Helped with Haas' flagship digital media conference, >play, which brings together creative professionals, industry leaders, and students to discuss the emergence of the digital lifestyle and the innovative approaches to addressing its implications.
- Surfed my first ever wave in Pacifica, CA!
- Spent Labor Day camping in Yosemite with fellow Haas Redwoods Club members.
- Started brainstorming about a club focused on design-thinking & innovation in business.
- Seen two concerts at Berkeley's beautiful Greek Theater.
- Been blown away by the brilliance of my Haas peers.
- Not looked back. So, so much to look forward to.
Up next, final exams.