The Rainbow After the Storm

Year 2 is officially finished for me. It's hard to believe how quickly it all flew by. It has been pretty hectic the past few weeks though.

Work has been busy and leading up to today, I've had a presentation and a paper for Consumer Behavior two weeks ago, followed by a final exam last week, and a final exam this week. This wouldn't have been so bad except that I've been sick for about two weeks and had to take some time off work to recover (and I had to assure people when I got back to work that I did not have that dreadful swine flu/H1N1 thing going around). My persistent cough left me with little sleep each night and sleeping for only 3 hours a night for over a week really wore me out. As I was studying the night before my last final, my desktop monitor died, and on top of it all, the morning of the final, I woke up with a mosquito bite on my eyelid - bad mosquito!

All is well though as I fortunately had another monitor from my old computer lying around and I was able to access my exam notes after all after a monitor swap. I didn't get bit by the mosquito on both eyelids and my eyes weren't swollen shut. And now I am done with year 2 and my cough seems to be getting better. I look forward to the next two weeks of rest and relaxation. Summer session starts at the end of the month, so it will be a short break, but one that I have greatly anticipated. Oh dear sleep, how I have missed you so much.

Congrats to Diana and Dutta, our third year bloggers! Remember that when you get out, hire Haas! :D