The Final Countdown

So I'm now in my final semester, and I thought that at this point I'd be counting down the hours till graduation. But actually, I'm feeling kinda strange about coming to the end. It could also be to do with the fact that I've only got one unit this semester, and it doesn't start until the end of February, so right now I feel like I have a lot of spare time on my hands (well, apart from that Dubai paper that's due in a couple of weeks...). I guess the end of the program seems to be a time of reflection for a lot of folks in the program. As I come towards the finish, and hear about my classmates who are starting new jobs in the summer/fall or contemplating sticking around to try On-campus recruiting, or just listening to everyone's post-MBA plans, its getting me thinking about what I really want with my life..... Does seem kind of strange to be coming to the end. What am I going to do with all my spare time? Previously spare time was only a temporary thing, so I just enjoyed it while I could, but now the thought of all that spare time is making me feel a little anxious. Well, I think it might be time to distract myself in final assignments and my last class.....