Final EWMBA Application Deadline May 1st

Good news – there’s still time to apply to the #1 part-time MBA program in the country! The final MBA application deadline is May 1.

The Evening & Weekend Berkeley MBA Program will begin impacting your career right away. First year student Ennis Olson received a promotion during his first semester. He attributes much of this success to the EWMBA, saying “Just being in the program has changed how I am perceived at work and been a visible demonstration of my interest to improve and learn. I regularly apply the tools I've learned on a daily basis. These skills have been a tipping point in my relationships and my career and led to my promotion after just a few months in the program. I'm so grateful to be a part of Haas and am looking forward to the next two years!”

Submitting Your Application

Applications submitted in the final round will be reviewed on a rolling basis. While we cannot review an application until it is complete, we will work with you if you cannot schedule the GMAT or GRE until after the deadline. Keep in mind that it is in your best interest to submit a complete application by May 1 as this will guarantee an admissions decision on May 30. Please go here to start an application.

Next Steps

To learn more about the EWMBA program, we recommend that you attend an upcoming event, visit a class, and review our mba application requirements. We look forward to receiving your application and encourage you to reach out to us with questions at [email protected] or 510-642-0292.

Apply to the Evening & Weekend Berkeley MBA Program

Julia is Associate Director of Admissions for the Berkeley MBA Programs for Working Professionals. She hopes these blog posts provide you with more personal insight into the Berkeley-Haas and Evening & Weekend Berkeley MBA program experience.