Doesn't feel like summer...yet

And Weather’s only part of it.

After the helter-skelter life in the past two semesters I was almost apprehensive about a quiet summer. Turns out I had no reason to be so. Work has kicked up a notch and our 3-month old has become more demanding :-) However, I’ve been able to catch up with my classmates with 3-4 events (Birthdays, Happy Hours, and so on) in the last few weeks. The annual end of the year party just finished with a Bar-Be-Que in the South Bay as well. And, the 2nd year evening cohorts are have a Sailing-Wine-Mixer two weeks from now (feisty Catamaran with Wine and chit chat).

In the midst of all this I am enrolled into a 1 unit Summer Course - Financial Statement Modeling (along with our fellow bloggers Anlei and Deanne). Can’t believe that I’m almost done with it. Next week’s the finals and then truly no classes until Fall. (And finally a complete weekend to myself).

Congratulations to all the new admits! As Tim said, enjoy your summer and things will become really hot in the fall. If you have any questions do not hesitate to get in touch with the student ambassador who reached out to you.

I started my top “n” list of experiences in the first year but in the hustle bustle of the past month I’ve not been able to complete it. Will post it soon.