5 more months

It's amazing to consider that I've been blogging here for a little over two years now and I have a mere five months left in 2010 before my time at Haas is officially complete. For now, there is talk amongst classmates about upcoming academic trips both in early January and during spring break.

I'm enjoying my time off during winter break and enjoying the freedom from case studies and required reading. Instead of prepping for my upcoming classes, I'm reading a mystery involving theft, murder, and other non-business related topics. However, after the past few years, I find that I'm never really far away from my MBA experience - whether it's seeing a billboard and thinking about how a company brands itself to considering how a piece of news is affecting our economy and inflation - the Berkeley MBA has become such a part of who I am that, although it sounds cliche, I really am a different person now than when I started the program.

In any case, there are only a few days left before 2010 arrives - time to go back to sipping tea and relaxing before the break is over.