A Word from the Haas Tech Nerds...

...or you can address us by our more official name, the Haas Technology Club (HTC). One of the largest, most active clubs on campus, HTC recently launched an initiative that we're excited to share with the greater Haas community. It's a series of blog posts focused on "Why Haas?" but with a special swing to those students interested in the Silicon Valley world and technology careers.

From location to the expansive network out here, Haas is an incredible place for people like me. I came to Haas from a web-based education nonprofit, DonorsChoose.org, and am now pursuing a consumer tech career. From prepping for internship interviews with my incredible classmates to visiting companies right in our vacinity, Haas has done so much to make me successful on this path.

Check out the Why Haas? HTC blog series to learn more and make sure to follow along - we'll be posting additional tips over the next few weeks.

In the technology mindset and have some Haas tech-related questions? Feel free to reach out!

Cheers,

Abby Feuer