Days at Haas I -- a retrospective

When I think back on last weekend's Days at Haas I, the first image that comes to mind is watching all of the admitted students watching the concluding video slideshow on Saturday morning. We were all exhausted from two packed days of events, but it was a good kind of tired -- the feeling of satisfaction that comes from having accomplished something. The video, put together by a tireless member of our Digital Media & Entertainment Club, had a number of great photos from the weekend's activities -- shots that showed both the formal and informal events that we all had taken part in.

I saw a room full of talented, energetic admits and partners from around the world smiling and laughing as the video helped us replay the weekend in our minds. As people saw photos of themselves and the other people that they met that weekend, I thought about how a new community -- the class of 2011 -- was beginning to take shape.

Thank you to all who joined us here in Berkeley this past weekend -- we're looking forward to doing it all again in a few weeks for Days at Haas II.