Exhausted... yet Energized

What a week it has been! The CSR debates, Club Fair, Goldman Sachs presentation, Consulting Brown Bag, Berkeley Business Plan Competition infosession, Leadership Communications classes, and of course, Bar of the Week (BOTW).

For those of you who are new to this blog (and didn't read last year's posts), BOTW is a weekly Thursday night social activity where a student club picks a bar, either in Berkeley or San Francisco (50/50), for all the Haas students to go socialize and enjoy a drink (or two). This past Thursday, the event was hosted by [email protected], the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, and Transgender business student club, at a very cool bar called "Lime" in the Castro District in SF.

After a long and busy week, especially after a Thursday where the Axe cohort had classes and activities non-stop from 9am to 9:30pm (I barely had time to wolf down some food), I was exahuasted. But I went anyways, and boy was I glad I did!

There were about 60-70 Haas students who made it out there, despite the commute and exhaustion. The Axe cohort even had 10 or so peeps there. Go Axe! Way to represent! =) It was then I realized I needed the relaxed social interaction at the end of a crazy week to energize myself again.

Looks like I'll be going to more BOTW in the future! Cheers!

—berlin